Monday, April 17, 2006

Here goes..

Been contemplating to start a blog or not for a little while.. and decided, oh well.. may as well.. Wanna share what's going on around me in Sydney. But do prepare yourself for very low activity yea? Just briefly done the template and title and stuff.. so you gotta bear with it for a while till I find time to play around.

Am having my week-long mid sem break now at the moment.. It's more like a study break with quizzes the week after. And not just easy quizzes, the scope of study is freaking huge. But on a brighter note, hopefully the topics they examine us now won't be examined again at the end of the semester.. yea, hopefully..
Anyway, besides studying, I have a project that I wanna complete as well this hols.. will blog about it later!
And oh, Hillsong campus is having a combined uni retreat this wednesday to Kurrajong (somewhere near the blue mountains) which I think is going to be super! Pity not many of our team are going (this includes the part-timers) cos it won't be as fun as it could be..oh well, it's all good anyway!

Oklah.. gotta go clean my room which is in a huge mess.. time to belah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! well done Marvo Bravo! blog more blog! be more enthu about it...soz cant be there for the whole retreat, im sure u'll have a great time.

God bless,
Ashley