Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The holidays beckons..

Ahhhh... feeling quite free now! Sorry for the slow-mo update! Just finished my last assignment before my holidays.. It was a client handout sheet about ferrets.. Just thought I'll pop a picture of them up here before I clean up any traces of assignments in my laptop.Cute lil things aren't they?? I so wanna have one.. but can't really at the moment.. maybe next time hey?

Yup! Holidays are nearly here! Just 2 more days!! Really can't wait! Will be road-tripping down to Melbourne and stopping by Canberra for the Floriade on the way there. Should be fun aye? My very first road trip!! It's roughly about 9-10 hours drive, I think.. Haven't planned it out properly yet though..

2 more days of uni!! So many plans for the hols!
wheeeeeee.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! omgosh...sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

ferrets are like big rats lah right?
lOl do they come when you call ar?

always curious to know that...

road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arghhhhhh!!! i want to go la! darn...

bah...

God bless!
K.Lo

Marvin said...

not really.. they eat rats.. haha
i think they do come when u call them