Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lap time : 9 days 6hrs 30 mins

In primary school , its time to bring board games and hand held nintendos..
In secondary school, you hear people shouting merdeka and mat rempits horning and rev-ing.. Some go play football, some go tiuk (cybercafe), some go lepak..
In uni, its time to sleep.. and maybe watch dvds..

well for me at least..
what about you guys?

p.s. haha, i'm not that boring.. we're having some mini party tonight in just for the housemates in the pink house.

1 comment:

jennlynn said...

hei... finishing ur exams? i wonder how long will it take for me to FINALLY say.. im sooo over with exam.. but i guess i wont have that chance unless i change course...no no no... i better dont think so much..im come toooo far to ever turn back... it was hell the past 4 weeks..the exam syndrome (lack of sleep, no appetite, coffee addict, stress and anything ler..)another VIVA (oral) on mon..and then..i can take a break from books... im looking forward for my parents visit.. they coming on sun...so, gonna impress them with my deco for my baby joel...and haha..gona wax and polish nicely ler...and clearing the dust and rubbish in my room just now..walau eh... i cant imagine if my mum were to see..hahaha...okies ler..stuck in the com lab at the moment..super freezing...haha..okies..leaving soon..damn hungry...