Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sydney

Ah, just got back ere 2 days ago...
It's been a while.. sorry for the super late update !!
I think by now, all you guys who are still reading this are like coming in ere once a month or so. Well oh well..
My 2 main excuses are :
1. Lousy net connection
2. Different lifestyle

I had a great time back in Malaysia, with the internship, the holidays, and spending time with frens and loved ones.

2 days from now, Monday, I'm off to Gundagai for a month of rural placement. Gundagai's like 4 hrs southwest of Sydney, and I do hope it's not super ulu.. At least I pray that the accomodation that I'm staying at has like a phone line for me to go online or to call a particular singaporean, :)

Alrightey, will post bout the highlights of my hols in malaysia next! (if there's net connection at Gundagai....) Gotta try get back into gear with this blog thingy..
Adios amigos!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Well there's such thing as RSS you know..

See here you say Gundagai but you tell me NSW. If I tell you I'm in Malacca I'm narrowing it down to a 1000 km square radius, but when you tell me NSW you're "narrowing" it down to an area more than twice the size of Malaysia

Anonymous said...

Dear ah pin....glad that ur here. We can start a plantation in the rural areas now :)
What i know about Gundagai is that it's a small town but its very scenic. It's probably one of the nicest place in NSW which looks more like the typical english cottage town. I'll leave the rest for u to explore n tell us more. Hope to catch up with u some time.