Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged

Kena tag from KLo.. I have to agree the first part is a hard one as well, and it took me a while to think and write the 6 things down..

6 Weird Things About Me.

1. I can put my two legs over (behind) my head without much effort (using my hands to pull them). Maybe cos im too hunched...argh! need to stand up straight!

2. I have this habit of "playing/caressing" the hems of my pillow. Big time addictive habit..

3. I think I have sleep apnoea.. I wake up subconsciously/consciously sometimes throughout the night and sometimes sleep in a funny position (froggy style).

4. This ties in with the sleep apnoea as well, I feel sleepy nearly every afternoon.. no matter how much sleep I get the night before. So afternoon studying is very hard for me..

5. If I have continuous net connection, I check my email very very frequently. Sometimes more than twice in an hour KLO! :)

6. I can't drink coffee on an empty stomach.. upsets and "flatulates" my tummy! :P

Now lumber 2..

The rules:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you.
Include the state and country you’re in.
Lomantik (Sydney, Australia).

2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
In no particular order... I somehow feel that these 5 places do not reflect the good food in Sydney that well, but these are the places I visit the most.

a) Sydney fish markets - my favourite food is seafood.. go figure
b) Taste in newtown - crazy chicken caesar salad! I'll need to try their other stuff too..
c) Faheem's fast food in enmore - double thumbs up tandoori chicken! I need to try this new indian place in newtown as well.. apparently the restaurant is opened by malaysians.
d)Shalom/Ayam goreng 99. or any nice indonesian restaurants.
e) Michitaro - bang for buck jap restaurant! I like the una tama don (eel on egg rice)

alrightey! now to tag people!
1) Ashley Ho - haha! now you kena!
2) Wenqi - if you ever read this, :P
3) Chin Kian
4) Irene Teo
5) Tim Teoh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno if this is gonna be a double post...

hehe froggy position! i can so imagine u in that man...
and stroking ur pillows? heheh

rofl
you're a great sport, bro!

God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

bah..why din you add that you can hold a conversation while sleep talking...LOL

happyashley said...

so unfair.. ur part of sydney has lotsa yummy food at good price!

hmm.. is my place still considered sydney? haha!!