Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Richmond


I moved to richmond a month and a half ago. Well richmond's quite a distance away from the city, it's about an hours drive (60km) from where I used to live. It's not too
ulu anyway.. although it's classified as a semi-rural area and is on the outskirts of Sydney metro.
Main reason I moved here, was of course my job! The big man upstairs has blessed me with an excellent job, with a really nice boss. So now I work full time from 8.30am-7pm on weekdays with Tuesday being my day off, and on alternate saturdays for half a day. So yeah, it's quite a busy lifestyle I would say..
Wake up - work- cook-eat- 1-2 hours of chilling, and then sleep : Typical routine in a working day.
So it's quite nice to have tuesdays off.. the dreadful monday blues doesn't hit me that hard!

Anyways, some piccies of my modern apartment that I'm renting in richmond.. just to compare with those of St Mikes down below.. :)

The living room + dining area

The other side of the living room area + walkway. Hmm, I need to find more stuff to put on the shelf, and decor as well.


The kitchen

The toilet! A bit cramp, but 100x better than St Mike's! haha


Hmm.. time flies on Tuesdays.. so.. thats it for this post!! :) Will try to blog earlier next time.
And oh, richmond's cold!!! It went down to a minimum of 2 degrees overnight a few nights ago.. brrrr.. winter's gonna be similar I guess..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow dude very nice pad! How much are you paying for it?