Friday, December 01, 2006

Ellie


This is Ellie!! My first spey patient! I just found out that my colleague (Tim, the guy who took the photos in my previous post) took her back! I thought at first that they were just joking till I found these pics on his facebook! Don't know if he's keeping her for good.. will check with Tim when I meet him.. maybe Ellie's an unwanted dog.. hmm..

That's Tim.. checking out the stitches that I popped into Ellie.. you guys check it out too! haha, I'm so proud of myself that I'm showing it off here..

The weekend's here~!! Can get to rest a bit more.. and I'm looking forward to it. Reason for resting a bit more= I'm on call.. have to work half day tomorrow.
Can't go anywhere far though.. can't go back to Sydney, can't go to church for this weekend..
Oh well..

adious peeps!


10 comments:

Marvin said...

haha,yeah.. the patients come in different varieties.. so funny!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

uiiiinah!

hebat! time to brush up those communication skills!!!
you'll be such a different man in just a few months time, man! i can feel it...

find solace dude... find solace!

God bless!
K.Lo

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

wat the...=.="

Marvin said...

give them my blog address for christmas..
good on you for loving music .. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

lawak!!

James said...

reminds me oh alan

Anonymous said...

wat?!?!?

Marvin said...

dont go there, viruses