Monday, October 23, 2006

The coming of an end..

The end of my days as a vet student is drawing near.. in about a months time, I'll transition from this :

to.. *jeng jeng jeng!* this!Thanks you , thanks you..
Internship is definitely gonna be a big stretch for me.. applying all the knowledge I've learnt since first year, which I doubt is still in my head.. Therefore, revisions would be a good idea to avoid scoldings from bad and evil vets who are supervising me..

Now I need to study for my finals which are coming up.. my final finals as a vet student. I need to end this with a bang!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cool. I din know it was an intern thing in ur 5th year. Hmm .. means it's almost the same as mine. Anywayz, all the best :)

For a moment, u sounded a bit like seong hong .. heh ..

Anonymous said...

yea lol...except the cursing...

boo...i only get internship in 2 years...i hope!!!*cross fingers*

Marvin said...

eh, really? mmmm..

thanks..
the 2 years will fly doggie..

Anonymous said...

yo congrats bro!
looks so cool...
but im confused, wad year are u in atm?

Marvin said...

4th year!

Chin Kian said...

waiseh congrats pin!
damn i need to find a time to talk to you about my car's air filter!