Sunday, May 07, 2006

Autumn

This is what I see everytime I get to my car park at my college.. These trees were green before (duh), but its really nice to notice the change the trees go through to get ready for winter. It's a really nice picture, and I nearly always admire it when I walk down to open the gate. So far the weather is pretty good.. not too hot, not too cold, just the way I like it..

Oh, australian mosquitoes are a bit dumb just to let you guys know. I was in my carpark for a little while one afternoon and I got bitten like crazy gila babi.. there were like hundreds of them flying around me! Mosquitoes are quite uncommon here in australia compared to malaysia, probably cos of the not so humid weather.. But my college's car park is like a breeding ground for them man.. Why? maybe it's the bushes around, but it's definitely the trailer which had pooled rain water (is that how you say it?hmm..) in it.There were like a million mozzie larvae wriggling around in the water before we emptied it.
Yea, this is a pic of my feet which were filled with the "bite bumps". Maybe I shouldn't have been so engrossed in hiding the wiring for my car sound system at that time, but oh well.. but they just itch for a tiny while, so nothing to it after all.. Ohh yea.. why are the mozzies so dumb.. well, lets say if I were to sit down and whack any mozzies that come near me, I would get all of em.. yea, all of em.. they're like super duper slowlah, compared to their malaysian friends.. I like killing mozzies.. I always feel like I've accomplished a lot whenever I kill them.. ahaha, yea, I know I'm weird.. I once arranged all the mozzies I've killed in a row just to feel good last time.. and I actually did feel good.. haha! before you think I'm weird, try it okay?

Need to get to bed soon.. Uni next week is a crazy week with long hours.. 9am - 4pm from monday till thurs..Thank goodness I finish at 12 on Friday.. sigh.. Not like this is something new though.. probably cos I've had lots of half days for the past few weeks..
Hillsong church has bought a nice piece of land in the city!! Flippin amazing! For those who don't know, our current church in the city is bursting (7th service on a weekend starting soon), and we definitely need another venue so that we can grow more, and we've got one now !!Hopefully everything works out fine! I'm really really excited to see what the future holds for the city side of the church..hoho, God is good!

okay, goodnight!


1 comment:

Chin Kian said...

enuff to make soup or not? eh mana pics of your car?