Friday, May 19, 2006

I am..

really tired at the moment.. this is a wrap up of my day : Uni -> Graduation -> Uni -> Graduation -> Set-up for Powerhouse -> Powerhouse -> now back home..
Lots of my friends had their graduation within this past few weeks, attended Priscilla's and K-Lo's today. Well for Kevin's I pretty much just dropped by for 10 minutes after class and took a photo on the empty lawns with him(cos I was very late).


These babies just arrived a few days ago.. they weigh a massive 20 kgs! I hope they'll really give me a smooth ride.. :D They're tokicos. No money for Teins , or bilsteins, or konis..

Had a surgery class about gastrotomy (which means incising into the stomach) yesterday. It was pretty exciting cos I found out that the dog that I was doing gastrotomy on ate like massive amounts of rubbery stuff.. It might be a whole thong (slippers in ozzie slang), or a mat or something. Crazy dog..It's whole stomach was just filled with the rubbery stuff. Maybe thats why it died/was euthanased.. we don't practice surgery on live dogs if you don't know... Even our lecturer was surprised at the amount of stuff the dog ate.. She even took photos to use them in future lecture slides..Everyone was crowding around our table to watch the show.. felt bangga as I pulled out the stuff while everyone else was admiring.. haha

Oh,that's one of the reasons we do a gastrotomy anyway ; to remove foreign objects like squash balls, corks, and other stuff some dogs decide to eat.. it was pretty gross if you're unfamiliar with such stuff, but just thought I wanna share it with you guys, ;) And oh, the stomach contents stinks like vomit cos what you vomit = stomach contents, makes sense yea? haha.. there you go!
It was our last surgery prac class today, so a friend of mine went around taking photos of us. Will post it up if he sends it to me..

Just got the rest of season 1 of prison break (episode 14 onwards) from Tika (thanks!!).. hoho, can't wait to watch the whole thing!! Need to finish essay first.. Prison break is super chee kek.. it's a must see!

okay, like I said.. am really tired.. will update soon! zzZzz

No comments: