Monday, June 19, 2006

Exams yo..

Yup yup.. in the midst of exams now..

Had the first today, and it was slightly bad.. Hopefully the examiners like the way I phrase my answers.. Yup yup.. got four more to go => wednesday, friday, tuesday, and thursday.. So do pray for me yea?

Yup yup, attended the wedding of Gerald & Lina last saturday. It was the very first wedding I've attended that I really know both the bridegroom and the bride really well. So yea, it was exciting.. I've known the both of them before they even got together.. Yup yup, I've been in Sydney for a long time, and lots can happen within 4 years..

Will post pics up when K-Lo the photographer sends some over, faster yea brother Lo.. It was like a Hillsong campus wedding, as the weight of the planning and volunteer work was handled by close church friends.. I was in charge of multimedia stuff, which was pretty light, which is good, cos I needed to study..

Lazy to tell how it all went.. but yup yup, it was a great day indeed.. It was an event where you wanna go "awwww.. how sweet" ? I think so.. yup yup.. Felt all soft inside, haha..
I guess the most popular phrase of that day was "When's your turn?" or maybe it was "Congrats"..

Had a college dinner with Cardinal Pell as well on thursday.. I didn't know cardinals are such big shots till Father told me.. They elect the Pope and are just a rank below him in the catholic hierarchy.. cool eh? yup yup.. yea, good on you if you knew this before me.. ignorance is bliss.. hoho.. it was also a great night, and I got to know Nancy the cook better.. yup yup.. hopefully she cooks me something nice one day..

yup yup... yup yup..
study...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup Yup!! God will indeed bless you with favour and wisdom, and Yup yup, He upholds you and carries you through exams as well :) all the best! U can do it...
Yup yup go study now and see ya soon!

Lin Kooi said...

3 down 2 to go.......hahaha.....

Anonymous said...

enough wif the yups...