Saturday, June 03, 2006

Of dogs and cars..


Meet Cookies, Darrel's dog.. Cookies was found wandering along the streets amongst the feet of pedestrians by Darrel, so he decided to take him to a vet to see if he belongs to anyone or to see if he fits any lost pup descriptions. After a week, it seems that nobody made any reports or such, and Cookies was up for adoption. The vet first offered Cookies up for adoption to Darrel , and yea, Darrel adopted him. I took this pic when I was babysitting him when Darrel had to go for a prac class.. I think his name is perfect don't you think so? Everytime I look at him, I crave for Connoisseur's cookies and cream ice cream.. Well Darrel takes him to class every single day because leaving Cookies in his room would not be a good idea cause he lives in a Uni residential unit (where pets are not allowed).. everybody loves him in class, easy to see huh? and Darrel has become popular amongst the girls now, lol.. good tactics! haha, but Darrel is attached anyway, so there're no hidden intentions .. maybe I could borrow Cookies sometime.. well I only managed to get smiles from old ladies as I was taking him back to my place the other time.. which is umm.. haha, wrong target.. grrr
This pic is specially dedicated to CK ,since he's been bugging me for pics of belle for a long time..
Like what I said previously, she's my pride and joy! pretty obvious by most of my blog content.. haha, you won't know how much time can be spent on a car man.. maybe it's called obsession? haha.. but she's hot hey?

Below is my wishlist :
1. A bodykit! Just some nice decent skirts, and rear and front bars/bumpers
2. Black housed angel eye headlights
3. Black housed halo rear lights
4. Cold intake pipings
5. Turbo!

I could go on and on.. if you ever wanna get me presents, get one of the above, and I'll be extremely happy and eternally grateful.. you'll be my bestest friend in the whole wide world! haha..

Am currently trying to troubleshoot a problem for the sound system.. will post pics when they are all done and ready to go.

Final week of uni next week.. then a week of stuvac (study vacation) and then exams.. crunch time!



9 comments:

Chin Kian said...

at last huh....
nice red civic....i wish i could get a red one too but the demands for it are always too high....so i'm stuck with the ugly dark green one...post more pics after u modify...

anyways....good luck for ur exams..

Marvin said...

dark green ok wut..
I would prefer white or blue maybe.. haha, but dont mind the red..

thanks man

Anonymous said...

Woot! Connoisseur's C&C icecream is the best!! keke...
Belle is very pretty :)

God bless...
Ashley

p/s: after exams teach me how to cook bubur hitam n where to get ingredients ok?? :p

Lin Kooi said...

pin when i go to sydney give me a ride on the car....

Marvin said...

yea sure..
I fetched you to airport before what..

Anonymous said...

hmm cute cookies. good name too :) hey, ur car looks diff from the last time i saw (the pics u sent me way back when). it kinda looks like my car .. heh. but it's nice :)

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me. i tot i typed in my name. weird ..

Marvin said...

it SO doesnt!! not saying your's not nice.. but so different la! buka mata sikit.. haha

Anonymous said...

eh cookies is sooo cute!!! hahaha...daz n nydia like got kids liao!!