Wednesday, June 07, 2006

God's good!

Indeed He is.. if you have been reading other blogs of peeps in Sydney, you'll know it's been raining like crazy the past few days. And the forecast for the rest of the week is rain, rain and more rain..
Wanted to post this entry yesterday night, but was too tired to do so already.. so yea..
Yesterday, as I walked to my faculty for a quiz which I was having in the morning,I was praying so that I'll do well for the quiz, and also for the rain to stop as well. Reason being that we normally run "The Spot", a lunch time hang out area/event with cheap/free food, barbeques, drinks, and friends. "We" as in Hillsong Campus, a christian club based on campus which I am part of.

Yea, so it was all dark and gloomy when I walked in the lecture theatre for the quiz. And it looked like it was so gonna rain the whole day like the previous day. But immediately after the quiz, the skies actually cleared! (yea I know I wasn't the only one praying) hoho, God answered my prayers for my quiz as well! haha, was really quite happy after. The sun actually came out for the whole duration of The Spot, and it started to rain again after we were done.. How crazy is that? And this happened last week as well (or a few weeks ago? cant remember)
Then , as I was walking home after uni, I saw this massive, long rainbow. I haven't seen such a huge one before.
The ones I saw before were like a quarter the length of this one. Nice isn't it? The photo I took does no justice to the actual sight of it. Do note that I did not take an entire shot of the rainbow. I was so reminded of how great my God is when I saw this. The rainbow/Rainbows was popped in the sky by God as a sign of the perjanjian that he made with every living creature and us humans that He will never ever send a flood like how He did during Noah's time to destroy the earth again. Nice hey?

Another blessing came by surprise today as well! I was suppose to bunk in a living room in a 3 bedroom house next semester at Camden(somewhere far away, where the uni's farm campus is) with Yangz, Tania, and Wenqi. The whole house costs 200 aussie a week for rent which is quite cheap. But suddenly today the lady in charge called and told us that she manage to get a 4 bedroom house instead which is much,much closer to the uni than the previous one with the same rent! woo hoo.. so happy man!!
man, the Dude upstairs really takes good care of me.. I'm sure He does to for you peeps as well!

Ok, gotta go for a campus meeting and Elevate at church. Was kinda rushing this entry, so it may seem a bit not smooth? yea...
Sampai sinilah coretan adinda! :) see ya peeps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUPZ! His promises are true and evident...

nice rainbow, i wish i saw it too...they really make your day aye.

Take gd care and gd sharing!

:)God bless