Tuesday, June 27, 2006

*sniff*

That's the one sound you'll hear a LOT if you sit in an exam hall with me.. and no, I'm not crying..

Am sick right now.. felt it coming last night as I studied for today's paper.. well, thankfully it's just a running nose and sore throat combo.. but still, it sucks.. it looks like it snowed in my rubbish bin..

I wanted someone to cook me a nice bowl of hot chicken soup this afternoon.. emo..

The paper today was quite bad for me man.. The marks were spread out so so thinly.. I think the maximum marks for a question was 4 marks outta a 100, and the majority of the questions were like a mark each. Even questions that require you to write five lines, points.. e.g.
Name the 5 reasons to premedicate an animal before anaesthesia.. 1 friggin mark.. grr..
Hopefully, I will manage to accumulate my 1 mark questions from every single corner of that paper and actually get a credit for this.. oh well..

It's a sad day for the australians today.. I'm sure most of you would have already known about the controversial penalty given to the italians at the very last minute.. But still, they have really done well to come this far. At least australians will appreciate the sport now more as well, instead of the crappy AFL. Well, to me it's obvious who's playing in the finals now.. Brazil and Argentina! Don't agree? well, state your opinion, and we'll see who wins.. :)
But, anything can happen in WC.. especially with the penalty win over the aussies.. right?

Yea, thursday's the last paper.. Radiology.. I do hope that this final paper won't be as subjective as the previous quizzes we had.. Can't wait till it's over..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much for ur argie vs bra final...

Marvin said...

haha.. now its france vs germany!