Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Watson's Bay!

Hey hey!
Went to Watson's Bay today with some friends from youth choir. It wasn't exactly the best day with the occasional drizzles/showers. But we still manage to have a fun time!

I could still remember the first and only time I came here with Mei Yun like 3 years ago.. We didn't really explore the place properly as we just hung around the jetty area for a short while (we took a ferry there).

But whoa, there was so much more to the place than just the nice jetty area! There's this area called the Gap Park or something just like a few minutes walk away from the jetty area. It's like a coastal walk thingy with some very nice lookout points..
These are some of the pics that I took today

I could just spend hours looking at the waves crashing itself against the rocks..

The picture above is the beautiful city that I live in from far.. Notice the harbour bridge on the right as well.. And the dark clouds looming above.. These were the peeps that came with me in my car :Man, Watson's Bay is really really nice.. and it's so near the city as well! About 20 - 30-ish minutes drive I would say? And parking is free too!! I'll definitely come up here some time when it's warmer to spend quiet times alone with my Dad, or bring that special someone along as well next time! haha.. Yea, I think you could just spend the whole day here just admiring the view man.. if the weather permits that is.. It's extremely windy up there, and windy conditions in winter is umm yea, self explanatory..

Just got back from Tika's "surprise" birthday party as well.. Tika, if you ever read this, just wanna wish you a happy birthday again, and thanks for the Prison Break dvds!

I'm getting sleepy.. I think I should post my entries during the day or something so that I can take my time instead of ending them in such a sudden way..5 more days of holidays!! arghh..

2 comments:

tsh said...

hey hey the 2 pics of the cliffs look exactly like the cliffs of moher back in ireland.

haha.

thanks for the senti dua saat.

Marvin said...

no problem..