Sunday, July 02, 2006

Conference!

Hillsong Conference is here~!!!! No hols for me yet.. The past few days have been really busy as well.. well yea, like I said.. I sleep less now, and am more busy compared to the exams period.. And the whole of next week will be crazy as well with conference! Waking up at 5.30 am, coming back at 11 pm for the 5 days.. hoho, bring it on!

I am excited..

Conference this year is extraordinary because it's our 20th anniversary celebration! not that all the others are not special, but this is extra special yea?

I am excited..

If you are around Sydney this week (3rd-7th July), do come over to the Acer Arena at Olympic park! People travel from all over the world just to get to this conference, I'm sure it'll be nothing for us to get there if it's just around the corner hey? And this is seriously gonna be a life changing and impacting event! It seriously is, but it's indescribable.. you gotta experience it yourself to know it.. haha..

Did I tell you that I'm excited? Yea.. I'm very excited.. Will be singing in the choir for Israel Houghton, New Breed, and Delirious! Will try and get pics of the nights and put em up after.. now I need to get all the rest I need to give my best throughout this week..

oh yea, I pull back my words about Argentina and Brazil.. haha..But Argentina really is strong , too bad I guess.. and France, ooo.. they're on fire! Now I'll change my "finals guess" to Germany vs France!
Later amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to go conference..sob sob