Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cobbitty

There's a winery just down the road from my pink house.. in fact, I think it's about a 5 min stroll to get there! They are owned by the Cogno Brothers, and is called Cobbitty Wines.

We (my housemates and I) paid the winery a visit today, and found out that they have pretty cheap wine! Most of the stuff we saw ranged from as low as 3 dollars to 30 maybe? Too bad most of the wine we tasted were not that good.. probably thats why its so cheap.. but hey, I think they definitely have a few good to so-so ones.. so we'll probably visit them again soon! They have wine based liqueurs as well, which I would love to try next time..We bought a bottle or two each of the stuff we liked anyway.

Oh, I forgot to put this pic in my previous entry about my pink house.. This is my door :
If you don't know what that funny creature is, you need to watch more TV.. well maybe you can't find him much around in TV nowadays..
He's suppose to hold a gun anyway, not a spear.. But hey, a spear's good enough! Can sula any monsters.. Handmade somemore!

I'm still chilling around like I'm on vacation at the farms... not good.. I need to keep to my goal, last semester to try my best.. yea, it's late again.. bed time!
Till next time my homies..

1 comment:

tsh said...

marvin the martian.

hahaha.

i love you man