Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Engagement


I'm a bit slow.. but in case you still don't know, Joshua and Priscilla are engaged!
Yeah.. for more info and pics, do check out Andrew's blog (Priscilla's bro).

Both Josh and Pris played a HUGE role in my life since I got here in Sydney.. They're both like a brother ( I call Josh Abang Ratilal..) and a sister to me. I'm saying without a doubt that I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for their friendship, guidance, example, leadership, encouragement, and a whole heap of other stuff.. They make me feel happy by laughing at my corny jokes as well! It's not hard to make me happy..

I'm really excited for their engagement, and their wedding , which is a bout a year away.. They are one of the sweetest and cutest couple that I've met.. awww.. really!

Okay..I think it's time for me to start studying.. yeah.. start..
Stay tuned for the merdeka post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob...
It's like a fairytale hor??
"and they lived happily ever after..." =)
So Marvo, since they're an example to u, when isit your turn? ;)

Marvin said...

lol.. since they are my example.. i have to wait till I'm their age.. ;)