Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Simple Life..

This is my new pink house.. nice hor? You see the verandah? At first I was so happy.. I thought can sit there and minum kopi and enjoy the view of the alpacas in the paddock across the road.
But, the stupid pink fence thingy ( I have no idea how you call that thing) was blocking the view when I tried to simulate my future chilling sessions.. that stupid thing is pretty high.. clever designing man..

Okay, okay.. I shall now give you a tour of my pink house..First, this is the pic of the view that I was talking about just now..the alpaca paddock in front of my house :It's pretty hard to see the alpacas from this pic, so I tried zooming in on them. If you don't know what alpacas are, just google search man.. They are funky creatures with funky hairstyles.. seriously..Well, anyway yea.. I could always set up something in front of the verandah to chill in the warmer days ahead. It's pretty cold now.. hopefully winter ends real soon..Okay, now to the backyard of my pink house..
Got swing somemore.. look at the huge garden my pink house has.. The plants with the yellow flower marks the end border of the garden. It belongs to one of the uni's research facilities. On this picture's left is another part of the garden, which is much bigger than the one represented here..And on the right, is Belle's house.. the garage :
This pic is taken from the front of the house (& garage).. fulamak, huge right? The first window on your left belongs to my room.. And on the right of the garage, there are orange trees!
Sorry, I'm a bit of a jakun.. but good old penang does not have orange trees.. justified hey? But the oranges are super sour la.. very disappointing.. There was this farm that I went to for an attachment which had mandarin trees, with sweet mandarins ok? So syok, anytime wanna eat, just go pluck.. There's also an area to chop and store firewood just behind the garage.. Man.. just like the movies..

Yea, thats about it.. I hope you enjoyed the simple tour that I just gave you... if you happen to be in Sydney from now till December, do drop by for a chilling session alright?

Ready, seto, go!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! looks really nice. cool place!

Marvin said...

yea, thanks!

Anonymous said...

NICE!...looks big though the yard. Somemore got garrage for your "baby".
You have sour oranges n I have sour apples in my yard...lol.

Marvin said...

its sour dear..

Anonymous said...

send down to tassie...ill send u cherries...

Marvin said...

ok, sent.. now send me the cherries

jennlynn said...

hie...seems that u like ur new place more... hope everything goes on well on ur part..at least u get to stay in a house with ur 'baby'.. me arh, hostel life is like.. ewww... tot of shifting out nex year also but sigh.. money money money ler.. hopefully dad will get me the car by this semester..really desperate to the max..till then..all da best to u...oo..wont be coming back til CNY..so take care then..bubye