Monday, August 28, 2006

Peace or Victory?



I wonder why asians love to flash the V sign when taking pictures.. Especially the japs.. No offence if you are a jap, or if you do it all the time.. but maybe you could tell me why you guys love it so much?

Well , the manga character up there isn't projecting the image of what I'm talking about.. but hey, you guys know what I mean yea? I was so tempted to put up so pics of people doing the V pose (with their faces pixelated of course..) but somehow decided not to go there..

But anyway, a few of these poses are alright.. with the right facial expression that is.. I somehow can't stand people with a stoned expression, or with sucked in lips (or partially) doing the V thing.. ugh.. Haha, and oh, let's not forget the double V with the "ain't I pretty/cute" look ! That's a real classic.. man oh man.. and guys who do this? let's not go there shall we? bulu roma berdiri lah..

*grins* Thats why I said I wasn't trying to flash out the V thingy in a pic in a previous post.. haha, even if I was, I did NOT show an improper expression.. haha, justified!

Yea, it's been a while since my previous entry.. Updates won't be as regular, as things are very much busier at this time of the sem.. so do accept my apologies.. but do stay tuned as well!



No comments: